Audison SR 4.500, 130 W RMS x 4 Channel amplifier with integrated active crossover with:
– ADC (Audison D-Class) Technology 2Ω stable output stage ensuring high audio performance in a compact size.
– Extruded aluminum compact design with fanless convection cooling system.
– Built-in USS (Universal Speakers Simulator).
– Balanced high-noise rejection input speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
– ART (Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off) automatically turns on/off the amplifier when the OEM head-unit turns on/off (can be enabled/ disabled, with Speaker-In inputs).
– Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs.
– Mono operation mode (selectable) to create a sub + front three channel system or a powerful two-channel system.
– Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
– Lo-Pass and Hi-Pass 12 dB adjustable (50 Hz to 3200 Hz) filters, providing the ability to build a front + rear system, a multichannel woofer + tweeter system or a powerful sub + front system.
For Canadian Audison dealer inquiries or additional product information please visit www.automob.ca or call 1.888.553.7827